Monday, October 19, 2009

A further update

Have just returned from St Vincent's Clinic - the pseudo cyst has become slightly smaller, which is a good sign. The surgeon said he'd like to stick with conservative treatment if possible - possibly use an endoscope to remove the fluid but they need to look at the latest CT scan (they couldn't open the CD from Bairnsdale today)at a team meeting next Monday before making a final decision. So need to wait to hear from them next week. Am feeling more hopeful than previously.